Salts of Sulphonated Polymer
Appearance: Dark Brown Liquid
Relative Density: N/A
pH: 4 – 6
Flammability: Non Flammable
Inhalation Chronic exposure to vapours may cause cough.
Ingestion Ingestion in harmful quantity is unlikely.
Skin Contact: Prolonged skin contact may sensitize skin and cause mild irritation.
Eye Contact: Causes slight irritation and redness.
Inhalation: Remove affected personnel to fresh air.
Ingestion: Drink plenty of water and consult a doctor immediately. Do Not induce vomiting.
Skin Contact: Rinse with clean water.
Eye Contact: Rinse with clean water.
Wear approved personal protective equipment including gloves, goggles and respirators. Abide by local authority and industry regulations when handling, mixing and placing liquid products. Large quantities released in water may result in harm to aquatic life.
Keep in properly closed containers in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
Non-Toxic to personnel when handled correctly. Large quantities released in water may increase water pH and result in harm to aquatic life. No data available on acute toxicity.
Dispose of as per local site procedures and local authority regulations for cementitious products.
No special known transport regulations. Check with local authority and transport company to verify specific requirements.